OptiFiber MM OTDR Module pins points the location of problems within a
MM fiber link (up to 2 km), even if spaced as closely as 1 m apart
Certifying OTDR - New Singlemode Testing Capability
OptiFiberô Certifying OTDR packages
Certify it. Diagnose it. Document it. With the first certifying OTDR designed
for network owners and installers.
The use of fiber in premise networks is continually growing - and so are the
requirements for testing and certifying it. To ensure the performance of these
mission-critical LANs, network owners are demanding more information that gives
them a complete picture of the fiber plant. And no solution provides a more
complete picture than the OptiFiber Certifying OTDR.
OptiFiber is the first tool specifically designed to keep network owners and
installers on top of the latest requirements for testing and certifying fiber
networks. OptiFiber integrates insertion loss and fiber length measurement,
OTDR analysis and fiber connector endface imaging to provide a higher tier of
fiber certification and diagnostics. The companion LinkWareš PC software
documents, reports and manages all test data. OptiFiber enables network owners
of all experience levels to certify fiber to industry and customer
specifications, troubleshoot short-haul connection-rich links and thoroughly
document their results.
At a Glance
- Troubleshoot and certify fiber with Auto OTDR analysis.
- Document fiber with LinkWare management and reporting software.
- Enhance visibility with event deadzones as short as 1 meter.
- Boost productivity with an easy-to-use design.
- Modular design supports multimode and singlemode testing.
- New Smart Remote options for loss/length certification